Saturday, December 24, 2011

5th Annual Girl's Christmas Exchange

The annual girl's Christmas exchange is one of my favorite parties of the year. We have so many stories and I cannot believe that we have been doing this for five years. (actually longer, but officially and at my house is 5) It is the perfect way to kick off the holiday season with all my best girlfriends and toast with a few too many girlie drinks. This year we had the infamous green apple martinis and of course the hunt for the pickle present! This year's gift was an infinity ring by Stella and Dot in your choice of gold, silver or rose gold. I actually hid the pickle well this year and the winner was... Adriane! I hope that she loves the ring as much as I do!
Shelby, from Chic Boutique brought some of her latest lines to share as well as some pretty fabulous Stella and Dot jewelry. What goes better with a girl's Christmas exchange than shopping?
Poor Alisa's presents kept getting stolen and I am pretty sure there were some serious scarf negotiations. It is always fun to see what people come up with for under $20!
I love each and every one of these girls and I look forward to many more years kicking off the season with them. We stayed up late since Bill was out of town giggling about every female topic under the sun. Thank you all for being such incredible girlfriends. Merry Christmas to my girls!

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing you have so many close friends...the swag looks great...xoxoMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was amazed at what you accomplished so quickly that night...you are the party expert! Everything looked so delicious, festive and fun. Thanks for letting me watch Liam for you for a while. Even got to "window shop" on my way out the door. So glad Aunt Nolie scored the fabulous Stella & Dot pearls for my Christmas! Extra special since it came from my sweet daughter AND from my sweet second daughter's party. Great pics, darling girls, wonderful friends. Love!

    ReplyDelete