Monday, December 5, 2011

21 Months

These past few months have blended together. I have to say this is my favorite favorite stage thus far in the life of Liam. His little personality is shining through and I am totally head over heals for this little guy. In terms of development, I feel as though we have accomplished so much. I am amazed at the growth.. Sitting at a big boy table to eat lunch, no more bib, using a fork and spoon to eat, drinking from an open cup, throwing away the mess in the trash, helping to clean up toys, helping to stir and cook in mommy's kitchen, coloring with markers, trick or treating for candy, learning what "time out" means and saying "I am sorry," learning to walk in a line at school, saying cheese and smiling for the camera, and recognizing L-I-A-M spells Liam to name a few. He continues to amaze me each day and I feel like the luckiest mom in the entire world. I thought since October was the month for pumpkins, I would post a few patch photos.
We are also into everything that our wonderful daddy does. Including his boots and ties.
And here is a video of some of our favorite song moments! (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom)

1 comment: