Saturday, February 25, 2012

Glimpses Week 8

In order to be more consistent with Project 52 and the true intent of the challenge, I am going to update these posts to align with the Glimpses title. This week's glimpse into our life isn't perfection photography. The sharpness is off. But I love the movement and Liam had the best time. In fact, he is still talking about feeding those ducks and I am so glad that I live in a neighborhood where we can walk to feed the ducks. Even in this big city, there are pieces of a small town that are brought to life in our neighborhood.

I am so thankful to the chic critique for sponsoring such an incredible opportunity to bottle and capture our precious everyday memories.

5 comments:

  1. Okay for a non photographer type as myself- this picture is gorgeous!!! Like something out of a magazine. It's such a sweet moment captured & I love the flying bird (duck?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great moment! Beautiful photo....Black and white makes it timeless...xoxoGigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment - and what a great capture... i mean the bird flying in is great! i love that you made it black n white as well... my favs are without color and full of emotion - i feel those ducks waiting for food, hungry, anticipating when the throw is gonna come, yep duck drama is good! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic! Really proud to be married to such a talent!

    ReplyDelete