Monday, February 13, 2012

A Sweet Supper

Did I mention before how thrilled I am to be a part of such an amazing supper club with an incredible group of friends? We break it up into 2 month segments which means you are only responsible for hosting once a year... that my friends is totally doable and way less intimidating if you ask me. Unless of course you have to follow the Robbins... wink...
Sayler's table was beautifully set and ready to seat her Valentine's guests. It was such a romantic table with candlelight glow and glistening crystal.
The perfect mood was set, but the flow of conversation quickly proved girls on one end and boys on the other! It is so rare that we our out of the house without our little ones and so we spent the evening drinking wine, chatting, laughing, and slurping delicious spaghetti. I am not certain, but I think we cleared the wine and champagne! 
Everyone brought such yummy goodies... we are going to have to share recipes... ummm Kacey? wink... We ended the night dipping chocolate fondue with rice crispy treats, marshmallows, graham crackers, pretzels and strawberries. oh, wait... we left those at home in the fridge. I think it was still a hit! And Sayler sent us all on our way home with heart buckets filled with candy. All I can say is AMAZING evening! We missed you Conner's and Clarke's!

2 comments: