Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Wink 010


Wednesday Wink 010

Playlists are important. Especially when it comes to running, walking or jogging. My "work-out" playlist looks vastly different than my regular playlist. I need something that will keep a pace, and typically angry girl music fits the bill. Here are a few from my current playlist if you promise not to laugh! What are some of your favorites?

Work-Out Remix
  • Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
  • Single Ladies - Beyonce
  • Untouched - Veronicas
  • I Run to You - Lady Antebellum
  • Toxic - Britney Spears
  • Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
  • Boogie Shoes - KC and the Sunshine Band
  • Black or White - Michael Jackson
  • Bad - Michael Jackson
  • Mercy - Duffy
  • Switch - Will Smith
  • Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
  • In This City - Iglu and Hartly
  • Everything - Michael Buble
  • Just Dance - Lady GaGa
  • Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston
  • Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
  • Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People
  • Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root
  • Say Hey - Michael Franti and Spearhead
  • Happy Girl - Martina McBride
  • Apologize - Timbalad and One Republic
  • Gettin Jiggy With It - Will Smith
  • I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
  • Boyfriend - Ashlee Simpson
  • King Of Anything - Sara Bareilles
  • Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
  • New Shoes - Paolo Nutini
  • With You - Jessica Simpson
  • Sexy Chick - David Guetta
  • Womanizer - Britney Spears
  • I'm a Slave For You - Britney Spears
  • Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
  • American Boy - Estelle
  • Whatcha Say - Jason Derulo
  • Just Dance - Lady GaGa
  • Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
  • Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
  • Viva La Vida - Coldplay
  • Whip My Hair - Willow Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment