Wednesday, September 1, 2010

If you give a Mouse a Cookie...

Or a box of herb flat bread crackers, he might just wake you up at 2:00am as he snacks!

"What is it" Trivia

On Saturday morning in Galveston, I woke straight up out of bed to the sound of scratching from what seemed like our dresser. Immediately my mind went to... "What if that critter comes out and gets into the baby bed?" Okay, so maybe not... but I still made Bill pull out all of the drawers anyway! The next morning, Aunt Nolie found the evidence that I was not crazy when preparing our cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres.

SO... I would be congratulating Ashley as she got the closest the fastest; however, since it was not an official blog comment... kudos to Kristen on the herb crackers and Brit for A) starting the fun and B) guessing correctly! Thanks for playing with us... Yea! Next time we will play for real prizes. This was just my warm up!

No comments:

Post a Comment