Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday Wink 005

Wednesday Wink 005

This week is the last week that Liam will be in the infant class. It has been a pretty emotional week to say the least. Because Liam has been with Ms. "Bita" and Ms. "Manda" since 3 months old. And just as they have formed an incredible bond, so have I. I love the way they love my son. They have been a huge part of Liam's growth and development. From that little blonde baldy in the crib to the class coloring king... they have been there for him. They have been there for me. I am so thankful and blessed to have had such phenomenal teachers/school mommies taking care of his every need while I am away at work. I am going to miss them scooping Liam up in the mornings and making him giggle. I am going to miss the B108 stars! Our amazing class. The most incredible moms. The BEST teachers in the world! Because even though they will still be around and even though a few of the littles will be in our class next year... it will be different. And not necessarily a bad different... but different. Our new teachers definitely have big shoes to fill!
What do you get your teachers to let them know just how special they are? Some of the hardest working people I know, who stand on their feet with minimal breaks all day? I suggest a pair of Toms! They are comfortable. They come in a variety of fun colors and patterns. They are closed toe for outdoor play. AND they speak to those giving all their energy to children because when you purchase a pair of Toms shoes, Toms shoes will give a pair of shoes to a child in need. Throw in a visa gift card and an awesome sign (Stephanie's dance team did such a great job) and we think it makes a pretty great gift!
All my best to the B108 stars and their wonderful moms. I am forever grateful for the friends that Liam and I have made. Thank you Ms. "Bita" and thank you Ms. "Manda" for the past 15 months of service and love and care and passion. WE LOVE YOU!


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I'm sure they will love their new shoes! I have 4 pairs of Tom's (school teacher on her feet all day!) xox Gigi

    ReplyDelete