Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ellen's Baby Bump

Ellen should be on the cover of Pregnancy magazine. She is such a gorgeous mommy-to-be!
On Saturday, August 6, I attended a shower in her honor and ate the sweetest pink cookies because she is having a GIRL!
I would also like to mention that she has chosen the absolute perfect name.
appropriately dressed in turquoise blue
Everytime I am with these girls, it makes me smile. I played the "what if" game a thousand times over after I made the decision to transfer to A&M. I only hope these girls know how much I love and respect them. I faced a tough decision to stay at UT with the most incredible group of girlfriends; Girls who helped shape who I am today. Girlfriends that laughed at my jokes and who cared about me as much as I cared about them. Or to be with my soulmate, my very best friend in this entire world at A&M. I truly felt that my heart had been ripped right down the middle for a while. And don't get me wrong, there were plenty of other factors in this decision, but those were certainly two of the loudest. I don't regret my decision as my life turned out pretty fabulous... However, who says you can't have it all? Even though I missed the last years of bonding, several Texas ZTA sisters are living here in Houston. I could not be more thrilled to have these beautiful, successful, strong women back in my life!
So much so that I didn't even mind oohing and ahhhing over itsy bitsy Longhorn gear.
It was a wonderful afternoon with the girls.
Congratulations Ellen! I am so excited for you and know you are going to make one amazing mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment