Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kari is Engaged

A few weeks back I was thrilled to learn that a dear friend and sorority sister got engaged! Kari is truly an amazing person and she and Noah make one beautiful couple!
Ellen hosted us girls for wine and snacks and to hear all the sweet details. There was lots of oohs and ahhs over her fabulous ring and I had such a wonderful time catching up. I was thrilled to be included as I just cannot say enough about these women. I love them. They are genuine and kind. They are true friends and I am so glad they are in Houston! Congratulations Kari. You deserve all the happiness in the world and you are going to make one stunning bride~

1 comment:

  1. Fun times! And more bridesmaid's dresses! :-P

    ps I gave you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete