Monday, January 3, 2011

Going Private...

For the protection of our family and friends we are considering the option to go Private. This would simply mean that you would need an email address and a password in order to access our blog. We are weighing all the options before proceeding, but if we do go private, we can only identify a small group of readers as members able to view our entries. If you would like to be a part of that group, please email me with the subject "ADD ME" so that I can be sure to do so if and when we make switch. As always, we love our readers!

Thank you so much,
The Robinson Family

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    My blog and I are in the same boat. I have one person in particular that is beyond creepy with their stalking. I'm talking on the blog AND in person. I've considered just changing the url completely.
    Do you have a blog tracker? Try statcounter.com - it's free and it does let you see who is one your blog and their patterns. I figured out the IP address, etc of my stalker's work and home computer, so I can see the extent they are on there.
    One time she was on there over 100 times in one workday! CRAZY!
    Blogs are SO fun to meet new people and to explore other's worlds, but if you have someone creeping, it takes the fun out of it.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the information! I fortunately have not had any creepy posts, but several of my friends that I am linked to have and so I just want to be on the safe side! That is really scary about your stalker!

    ReplyDelete