Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Your Friend, Liam

I looked all over for gifts appropriate for all Liam's little classmates. I found tons of cool stuff for next year, but nothing to fall in love with this year. This age group is so hard. I really wanted Advent calendars, but I just had no time to make them and the ones you buy were super expensive. Enter Kirklands. Yes, that is where I found the most adorable Christmas outfits and bibs! Kirklands? Really? Of all the places I went... a home decor place... haha! But they were so cute and the perfect price - I almost hate giving it away but this $30 little outfit and $12 bib was on the biggest sale ever! $6 for the outfit and $3 a bib! What a STEAL!

A little reindeer for the boys (there were several options for bibs, but my fav was the elf)


And a little ornament for the girls (there were again options, but thought the tree was a cute bib!)
And I am a firm believer in presentation. I think that the packaging is as important as the gift! I searched all over for larger clear bags that I could make cute, but settled for these little candy cane striped boxes I snatched up at the Container Store.
The best part was the extra special gift tags that Nicole created for us! Just wait till you see what she is cooking up for Liam's 1st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment