Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Peak into William's World

Last week was a great week for Bill and I! I finished up playing santa from bed and now will hopefully finish wrapping this week. Wednesday, we met with our soon to be pediatrician who we absolutely love! I choose to believe that sometimes we are given little signs that you have made the right choice, little "God winks" if you will! After mentioning to our in-laws that we had chosen a pediatrician, we soon found out that he was actually Maggie's pediatrician when she was a little girl. What are the chances in all of Houston that we choose the same person? On Friday, we got to see our son in 4D! It was one of the most rewarding and amazing moments for Bill and I to be able to have a peak into little William Stone's world. As most of you know, I have been on bed rest going on my 7th week now and to be this far along is just such a blessing. We truly appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers throughout this process. Being able to check in on our little guy took my breath away! He has the cutest chubby cheeks and when he smiles you can actually see little dimples... ahhhh! The ultrasound tech said that she had never seen such an active baby! Thus my contractions i am sure! He spent the ENTIRE 45 minutes putting his long little fingers in his face, kicking the tech equipment, sticking his tongue out, smiling, arching and stretching, etc. We are going to have our hands full when he arrives! BUT the best part? Since he was moving so much we get to do it again next Friday no charge!!! Today, we had our Baby Care class. My doctor allowed me to go just for the class as long as I was sitting! Few contractions, but everything went really well for a first test run! Bill was such a natural at the burrito swaddle - he even got kuddos from the instructor!

Photos of our son! He totally has Bill's nose!

Look at that smile and those dimples!
Enough of the paparazzi shots please!
The shadow on his nose was the movement and my water... it goes away when he looks down!
One of the 10 tongue shots!

2 comments: