Wednesday, February 16, 2011

AWC Valentine Party

On Saturday, Bill and I attended the AWC Valentine Party! I love my neighborhood and really enjoy all of the women in our women's club. We have become really close and these ladies are amazing mothers, friends, wives, professionals, contributors... the list goes on. These ladies know how to throw one heck of a shindig. They really know how to let their hair down and have some real fun. It was a smaller group this Saturday, but that did not stop anyone from rocking the dance floor! We ate great Mexican food and danced the night away with The Bottom Line Band. There was even a Love and Marriage game and guess who came out on top? You guessed it... The Robinsons! Perfect score baby... Yup, after 5 years of marriage and 10 years together we still got it babe. I love the fact that when asked "If you leave your driveway, take a right... then a left... then another right, your wife will say you are where?" My response was an emphatic BF because even though I am directionally challenged I was so impressed with myself that I truly thought it through and got the answer right. I, however, got the answer wrong. My husband, on the other hand, knew me so well that we matched only because he knew what wrong answer I would come up with. How is that for knowing your significant other. You are awesome baby!
(As the night went on, we got some great party shots... I will spare you those! wink!)

1 comment: