Monday, June 14, 2010

And Vogue

Work it baby! Literally....

Recently, my little model was asked to pose for a Caden Lane photo shoot introducing their fall collection. We love Katy Mimari (creator of Caden Lane) and were thrilled when she asked us to be a part of her new catalog! Her bedding is so colorful and bright. The polka dots are mesmerizing and Liam is entertained for hours in his bed! If you are ever in San Antonio, you should check out her store, Nursery Couture!
Photobucket

Liam was quite the model, giving his photographer plenty of poses to choose from. Including a little toe action pose that he learned from Katy. This acrobatic trick gets lots of praise and so it gets performed about as often as rolling over these days!
Photobucket

He smiled and laughed at his ridiculous parents giving a command performance. When I look back at these photos I can only think "Is that what I look like to my son?" He must think we are completely crazy. Now I understand why he is always laughing. Who wouldn't laugh at this bag of nuts? I hope he doesn't end up warped by all the tongue thrusting, bubble blowing, crossed eyes, and monkey puckers. Aren't we a zoo?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You know, as a mother-to-be sometimes you worry that you might have one of those babies that only a mommy could love. And not that I would know if I actually had one of those babies, or care for that matter, but it sure felt good to know that someone other than his mommy thought Liam was cute enough for a catalog! I just stare at him sometimes and wonder how something so beautifully perfect came from me. Because as his mommy, I think that is what he is... practically perfect in every way.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment