Monday, January 11, 2010

Shower Round 2!

As I said in my previous post, Saturday was eventful... so eventful it needed 2 blog entries! After a crazy morning, we went home so that I could lay down. That evening, despite more contractions, I was able to get them under control enough to attend another wonderful shower at 7PM at Amelia's lovely home. I have such amazing and wonderful girlfriends here in Houston! The decor was just about the cutest I had ever seen... Giraffe everywhere! I was overwhelmed with more gifts and I could not feel more blessed! Thank you Amelia, Ashley K, Ashley P, Alisa, and Jackie (won't be long till we are showering the newest mommy to be - Jackie!).
Need a cute, custom invitation? Nicole Smith did these... super cute!
The cake everyone was raving about: Ashley's husband Chris made it and we promised not to tell, but it was just too cute and too good. Amazing job Chris! I also must send a shout out to the other man of the night - Nicole's husband, Will for the delicious food! All of these hidden husband talents!


The Hostesses




So, here is another belly shot... 35 weeks and 5 days (2 days from 9 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment