Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Backyard BBQ and Babies!

Last night Bill and I had the Kerrs and the Petersens over for a backyard BBQ to test out the new patio furniture! We had such a good time! Bill grills one mean burger and fantastic chicken! Hats off to the chef.
Ella and Noah are two of the cutest babies ever! They were completely enamored with each other. I don't think there is anything sweeter than 2 babies smiling and laughing!
I cannot get over how much Ella has grown! I just love those big blue eyes - looking more and more like her beautiful mommy! She has such the little personality... she got totally excited over my cup of ice (Ashley tells us that she just loves ice) and became attached to my dress as she wanted to wrap herself up in it! Of course, I would let this sweet thing do whatever she wanted just to see that cute smile again!

Tucker, of course, had to get in on the action as well!

1 comment: