Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Half way there...

When I woke up on July 22nd and saw those enormous dimples smiling back at me, I could not believe that you were six months old. It is hard to believe that we are celebrating half a year of life with such an amazing little person.
Words cannot express my love for you and how happy you make your father and I.
You are simply the very best and we are truly blessed to have the privilege to be your parents. You are ever deserving of so much love and you have given us all the joy one could ever hope for.
You are tipping the scales at 18.3 pounds and reaching for the stars at 27 1/2 inches, which puts you in the 75th percentile in weight and 90th percentile in height. My growing little boy! Who would have thought that such a tiny little guy could grow so fast?

Time is passing by so quickly and I am trying my best to capture and bottle up all the precious moments before you are moving on. The shiny new label on each milestone hasn't even had time to tarnish.
You are constantly on the move. Those changing eyes (even though I wish they would stay blue forever) of yours are so focused and those wheels in that head are churning so fast. You are on the verge of that which you so desire... crawling!
You can sit up by yourself...
Roll over and over to get to brand new places... and you are drinking from a sippie cup!
You can eat more than your mommy! Every new taste and flavor you want to experience. You are a lover of all things food!
And you already have an amazing circle of friends.
Happy Half-birthday Liam! I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Don't blink because his 1st birthday will be here SO.FAST! He is a doll. Love the flops!

    ReplyDelete