Sunday, April 25, 2010

3 Months

I cannot believe that Liam is three months old! He has quite the little personality already. He smiles and laughs at just about everything - he is my happy little baby! When something gets him tickled, he lifts that upper lip like Elvis and gives us a huge, all gums and open mouth belly laugh... his whole body shakes and he shrills with laughter! He has Bill and I laughing all the time. There is not much better to brighten your day! He especially loves to smile and laugh while on his changing table. I think it is because he knows that you are about to take his diaper off. He is such a little flirt as well. We already love the ladies! wink! Here is a photo of Liam on his 3 month birthday in his monogram onesie that his GiGi got him!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is so big already! What a cute little man you have!

    ReplyDelete