Thursday, April 1, 2010

1st visit to the Can

This week we are so happy to have our Daddy home! Bill has taken a job with Amegy Bank and gets to stay home with the family before I start back work next Monday. We decided to make a quick trip to Corsicana so that Liam could meet his great-grandmother Billie Love, great-aunt grandmother Mary Lou and great aunt Beth. We also celebrated Bruce's 60th birthday! We had a really good time and even got some shopping in... yes, shopping in the Can - believe it or not Ellen and I found the jackpot when it comes to baby clothes! We even loaded up on Collin Street Bakery goodies!
I love it when the boys are dressed the same!
When I was a little girl, this was my favorite place to be on my PaPaw Stone's lap. Liam quickly learned why as he loved doing the same on Gran's lap. Funny thing? We both found their thumbs to suck on... I guess a Stone thumb is tasty!
This was a special shot as Liam is short for William, named after his father Bill, grandfather Bruce and great-grandfather Bill. Here Liam is with Billie Love! She just loved him - it was so cute to see the two of them!
Our aunt Nolie bought us burberry pants for Christmas and so it seemed fitting to wear them for Bruce's 60th birthday. Here Liam is meeting his great-aunt (Bruce's sister)!

1 comment:

  1. I am cracking up at the Burberry pants! So glad he got to meet all of his "great" family!

    ReplyDelete