Monday, November 23, 2009

Joy to the World!

So, I am still on bed rest, but the doctor is very happy with my progress and the baby is doing great! My Grandmother came on Wednesday to help with the nursery decor and fixed me some of the best meals! Thank you so much Gran! On Saturday, my parents came into town as Bill and I would not be able to travel for Thanksgiving. I have the most wonderful parents and amazing husband. They let me shout from the couch orders as to the Christmas decorating. WIthin 24 hours my Christmas tree was up and my home looked like a winter wonderland! Can you believe it? Bill cooked us all dinner from the grill as well. This man deserves extra under the tree this year! The decorating definitely made my day and brought tons of Joy!


Feeling a little bummed out that I would not be able to make it to Corsicana to get my maternity photos done by the lovely Charla, I suddenly remembered that my very own mommy was especially great with the camera! Talk about a fast and furious photo shoot... but does that woman take amazing photos or what? I am so pleased with how they turned out. You still have that magic touch mom... In both painting and photography!





No comments:

Post a Comment