Monday, October 12, 2009

Gig 'Em!

Saturday Bill and I headed to College Station to watch the Aggies play against OSU with Elliott Hillock! We are so proud of our friend for representing our country even though we miss him a ton! He will get the news shortly about shipping off to Iraq, so please keep him in your prayers!

As for the Aggies, not so proud of the loss! I mean, this is why you do not take me to football games - it just gets my blood pressure up! Unfortunately, my husband has taught me so much about football that I know and understand establishing the run (clearly we could not), quarterback sneaks (why you pass 3 times on the 4 yard line i don't understand), and how to protect your quarterback (no thanks to #74)!! I will comment that our little Freshman Michael looks promising! Maybe next time! Even though we lost and it was cold, we had a great time and loved getting to see Elliott!


No comments:

Post a Comment