Thursday, September 10, 2009

What's in a Name?

After careful consideration and many long walks, Bill and I have finally named our little boy to be William Stone Robinson! We wanted a strong name that honored our families and we believe that we have done just that. William is both his father's, grand-father's and great-grandfather's name and we just couldn't have a baby Robinson without it! The baby will also share the name of Kenneth R Stone, my grandfather's name and we know that he is looking down on us and this new little life with a smile! We are still in the process of determining what we will call our little man (William, Will, or Stone), but as far as monogramming is concerned... WSR can be stamped and sealed! We are so excited about our little baby boy. It is hard to believe that we are 18 weeks today, which is half way there! This past weekend was when I first felt his little hiccup flutters and it is truly amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I love using family names also Aiden's middle name is Patrick which is a Dosser family name. Chris and I thought about you when we were at a baby boutique the other day, I am sure Chris has told your Mom about all the baby boutique in SA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I was wondering if you were going to share the name, but knew that your monogramming ass couldn't resist! LOVE IT! We used my Grandpa's middle name as Miles' middle name. He is also smiling down on us and his little namesake!

    ReplyDelete